DPDP (Digital Piano Daily
Practice) helps you practice piano effectively and
regularly. It requires a MIDI-connected digital
piano and an internet connection.
DPDP allows you to:
- track your daily and total practice time in
- display the notes and chord names played
- record played sequences, either alone or
superimposed on a previous recording
- view or print recordings as sheet music
- work on separate hands or sections
- practice rhythm with a metronome (which can
be vocal) or a drum machine
- send recordings to your teacher for feedback
- send emails to the support team or other
DPDP also includes a "Quiz" mode where the pianist
can practice playing increasingly complex chords.
The interface is user-friendly, and the features
are designed to help musicians stay focused and
In trial version, practice time
is limited by session. Purchasing a license from
the software (
automatically removes this limitation.
For more information, please consult the complete